Friday, July 6, 2007

Good News From Vista Products...and SOTA Toys?

A few days ago, I ordered the latest, or so it seems, advancement in Arcade Stick technology for the Playstation 2, the Hori Real Arcade Pro 2. Now even though it costs 8,300 yen(thats about $67 for those of you not familiar with yen) in my native Japan, doesn't mean the same price will apply here. Though being impossible to find, I happened to stumble across Vista Products, and luckily for me, I got my hands on the last one for a nice deal of $112.50. Eagerly awaiting for an e-mail, I have just received notice that my HRAP2 will be shipping out soon. Now the endless nights of Street Fighter and my utmost favorite, Capcom Vs SNK 2, will never end. Stay tuned for a special review of the HRAP2.



In addition to the wonderful news from Vista Products, I also recieved an e-mail from SOTA Toys regarding my question about the chance of a re release of the Street Fighter Previews: Evil Ryu figure. Here's what they had to say,

"We may do another run of these figures. We are considering it but no
promises."

Jed Haigh
S.O.T.A. Toys

Though it can't be said if they will release it again, a possibility still lingers. I for one shall keep this in my daily wishes, but will not be saddened if the opportunity doesn't arise.

That's all for now, Cammy//.ZERO out.

No comments: